Christmas in July Beer Release & Fundrasier
Events on tap:
- Santa’s Little Helper (Bourbon Barrel-aged) – 22oz bottles; $12 each; 6 bottle limit
- Older Viscosity 2009 – 375ml bottles; $15 each; 12 bottle limit
- Duck Duck Gooze (yes, that Duck Duck Gooze) – 750ml bottles; $30 each; 6 bottle limit
- The Angel’s Share (Bourbon Barrel-aged) – 750ml bottles; $30 each; 6 bottle limit
Food & Beer:
- Food Stylings from our own Chef Vince Marsaglia
- Tastings – Duck, Duck Gooze, Older Viscosity & Santa’s Little Helper (Bourbon)
- On Tap – All of Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey’s regular line-up
- A Visit from St. Nick – Get your photo with Santa Claus in the Barrel Room
- Live Music – Special musical guests, The Professors
Toys for Tots drive and fundraiser:
- Toy Drive – Bring a new, unwrapped toy values at $15 or more to benefit Toys for Tots
- Giving Tree – give a $15 donation to Toys for Tots & you get to select a gift from under the Christmas Tree (Gifts include many rarities from our barrel archives – Isabelle Proximus, Cuvee de Tomme, Veritas `04, and more!
- When: Saturday, July 25, 2009; 12pm to 7pm. Beer and bottle release sales begin at 12pm. Santa arrives at 1pm. Food and music begins at 3pm.
- Where: Lost Abbey / Port Brewing Co., San Marcos, San Diego County, CA
- How Much: Food, music and photos with Santa are FREE! We are, however, asking everyone who attends to bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more to donate to Toys for Tots. (Beers are all regular price.)
Update – July 17, 2009:
A full schedule of events as well as the tap and bottle availability list may be downloaded here:
- Note: There will be no growler fills on this day.
For more information: