Box Set Track 3 Releases Saturday, March 17
Double Sour Special Hours: Red Poppy Releases Same Day
This Saturday, March 17, 2012 will mark the release of our third track in our now famed Ultimate Box Set series.
Track 3, a tribute to AC/DC’s head-banging anthem Hell’s Bells, is a pale sour and the second of our Remixed Tracks. A blend of Mellow Yellow and Phunky Duck barrels, the beer details (blend, ABV, liner notes, album art, etc.) are on the website here.
special notes: Red Poppy will also be released on March 17, so we are doing things a bit differently. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO.
- Extended Tasting Room Hours: Because we are expecting larger than usual crowds (two releases and St Patrick's Day), we will be opening our doors from 9am to 7pm. The MIHO Gastrotruck will be onsite with breakfast specials from 8am – 11am and a special lunch MENU from 11am -7pm.
- Beer Reservations: We know many will want both Track 3 and Red Poppy, so we will begin IDing and wristbanding people for the beers at 8am. If you arrive early (i.e., before 9am) to ensure you get bottles, please line up on the loading ramp leading into the tasting room. As with previous releases you will be able to pay in line and be issued a ticket/receipt that ensures your allotment.
- Allotments and Restrictions:
- Track 3 – As with all Box Set releases, the beers must be consumed on site, same day. Bottles may not be carried out. The bottles are 375ml and are $15 each.
- Red Poppy – As with past releases, Red Poppy is also 375ml bottles; $15 each with a six bottle per patron limit.(Yes, you can take Red Poppy away with you).
- Special Taps: Red Poppy will be on draft as 4 ounce tasters only. Tasters are $3 each.
Because this event happens to coincide with St Patrick's Day, we expect larger that usual crowds after noon. If you wish to avoid the crowds and be assured of getting bottles of Track 3 / Red Poppy, we recommend that you arrive earlier rather than later.