Christmas in July Beer Release & Fundrasier
Sure it’s hot outside, but it’ll be cooler than ever at Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey’s first Christmas in July Celebration and Fundraiser, Saturday, July 25, 2009 from noon to 7pm.
Events on tap:
- Santa’s Little Helper (Bourbon Barrel-aged) – 22oz bottles; $12 each; 6 bottle limit
- Older Viscosity 2009 – 375ml bottles; $15 each; 12 bottle limit
- Duck Duck Gooze (yes, that Duck Duck Gooze) – 750ml bottles; $30 each; 6 bottle limit
- The Angel’s Share (Bourbon Barrel-aged) – 750ml bottles; $30 each; 6 bottle limit
Food & Beer:
- Food Stylings from our own Chef Vince Marsaglia
- Tastings – Duck, Duck Gooze, Older Viscosity & Santa’s Little Helper (Bourbon)
- On Tap – All of Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey’s regular line-up
- A Visit from St. Nick – Get your photo with Santa Claus in the Barrel Room
- Live Music – Special musical guests, The Professors
Toys for Tots drive and fundraiser:
- Toy Drive – Bring a new, unwrapped toy values at $15 or more to benefit Toys for Tots
- Giving Tree – give a $15 donation to Toys for Tots & you get to select a gift from under the Christmas Tree (Gifts include many rarities from our barrel archives – Isabelle Proximus, Cuvee de Tomme, Veritas `04, and more!
- When: Saturday, July 25, 2009; 12pm to 7pm. Beer and bottle release sales begin at 12pm. Santa arrives at 1pm. Food and music begins at 3pm.
- Where: Lost Abbey / Port Brewing Co., San Marcos, San Diego County, CA
- How Much: Food, music and photos with Santa are FREE! We are, however, asking everyone who attends to bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more to donate to Toys for Tots. (Beers are all regular price.)
Update – July 17, 2009:
A full schedule of events as well as the tap and bottle availability list may be downloaded here:
- Note: There will be no growler fills on this day.
For more information:
Comments are currently closed.