Meet Matt Webster
Matt Webster: Lead Brewer for Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey
Matt came to Port Brewing Co. a year and a half ago from North Coast Brewing where he brewed for two years. Before that he graduated from Metropolitan College of Denver where he majored in Business Management. College is where he found his love of good beer and where he learned to homebrew in his garage. Before college he spent four years in the Marine Corps Infantry. To further get to know Matt, we asked him some random questions we found on the internet:
1. What’s your Spirit Animal?
My Spirit Animal would be a Wolf
2. Favorite Movie Quote?
“I wish it were winter, we could make it into ice blocks and skate on it! And then melt it in the springtime and drink it!” (Beerfest)
3. Favorite Preparation of Pork?
4. During the Zombie Apocalypse, where would be your dream spot to set up camp?
The Lost Abbey Brewery, because of the water filtration capabilities, grain storage and easy roof-top access. Or the Playboy Mansion, because they would have good security and I could (comment removed by management)
5. Picture this: It’s been a long day, you’ve been in heels for 8 hours straight, you just want to go home and take a bath… which cd are you playing in the background?
I’m playing Dido in the tub, with a glass of vino and some scented candles lit
6. Fries or Onion Rings?
Seasoned Fries of course!
7. Let’s say your beard is akin to Samson’s hair (your source of power), who would be your celebrity Delilah?
It’s common knowledge that my power IS in my beard, and my celebrity Delilah would be Jessica Rabbit.
That’s Matt Webster in a nutshell! Cheers!