At one point or another, we’ve all had the pleasure to speak to Steve Burchill… usually its more listening than speaking as he has amazing thoughts running through his brain. Here’s a little insight in to what makes Steve tick.
- If you were stuck on a cruise ship and forced to make toilet wine to survive… What would be your ideal ingredients?
Orange juice and some bread. Fermented in a bag.
- You account for 68% of Anime watching in the western hemisphere… Which one is your favorite and why? Follow up question: How great of an ice breaker is it to quote picachu when you’re on a date?
While I will admit to being a huge nerd, I don’t watch anime. My favorite nerdy show is Star Trek (TNG) because Picard is the best.
- You’re really into golf… but golf is boring so I won’t ask you a golf related question – Favorite horrible move to watch when you pretend to be sick and stay home?
As far as bad movies go, I like disgusting action movies. I guess if I had to choose one it would be Delta Force starring Chuck Norris.
- You’re brewing pretty much everyday, how do you fill the other 16 hours?
I usually don’t do too much during the week, but sometimes I’ll try to sneak in a round of golf. I’ll usually end up playing video games at some point during the day as well.
- We’re all aware of your fascination with Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie” song… But what have you been listening to lately?
Sleep – Dopesmoker
- Favorite App on your phone?
I’d have to say the ones I use the most are the ESPN Fantasy Football app and the new podcast app I just downloaded.
- If you had a chance to be on one game show, which one would it be?
Comments are currently closed.