Commercial Conclave Competition
How often is it you’re sitting around with friends enjoying a great beer when a great idea for a beer commercial strikes? (If your answer is “never”, you’re drinking the wrong beer.) Well, here’s your opportunity to put that creativity to work and possibly win a trip to San Diego to go on set and help bring your commercial concept to life!
In early 2012 we’ll be filming our first broadcast-ready commercial, and we’re looking to our Faithful Followers to tell us how they’d introduce our brewery and its products to those who’ve yet to be enlightened. To help stimulate everyone’s creativity we’re holding a competition all December long for the best commercial concept! Judged by our in-house Conclave, three winners will receive Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey merchandise and wearbles. And our Grand Prize winner will be coming to San Diego!
An all expenses-paid two-day trip to San Diego, V.I.P. status at Port Brewing / The Lost Abbey and go on set to film the commercial with our acclaimed in-house director, Ryan Tillotson and his production crew!
- Idea submissions may be as simple as a few lines describing the overall concept, or as detailed as a complete script with action and dialogue. (Length is up to you, but the more details the better.)
- Concept submissions can be for both or either brands (Port Brewing, The Lost Abbey) The subject matter can be for the brand or a specific beer.
- Submitted concepts must be unique, original and yours. (Plagiarism is bad)
- Submit as many concepts as you like, but each concept must be submitted individually. Multiple submissions of the same concept will be disqualified.
- Concepts must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on December 31, 2011.
How we’ll be judging
- Concepts will be judged by a wholly subjective and very opinionated Conclave of Port Brewing / The Lost Abbey Cardinals (aka: employees).
- Judging criteria include but are not limited to originality, cleverness, brand/product representation, budget requirements and feasibility.
- Winners will be notified the week of January 16, 2012. (Look for the white puff of smoke from the east end of the Abbey.)
If you’re ready to submit your concept for consideration, Click here to enter!
The Fine Print
Entrants must be 21 years or older as of December 1, 2011. Employees of Port Brewing Company and their family members are not eligible to enter. All concepts submitted for consideration become the property of Port Brewing. Winners agree to have their likeness used in Port Brewing marketing and media materials.